or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Have not seen any update on this very much needed feature. I like the UI compared to the other tasks apps but it has to sync with Exchange.

• mcdunne100mcdunne100 commented  · 

Agreed - As soon as you release Taskos to synchronise with outlook tasks your user numbers will rocket!

• ChristianChristian commented  · 

Would be really helpful.

• BudBud commented  · 

Please implement this soon! Android needs an Exchange Tasks solution (please support Exchange 2003)

• EtienneEtienne commented  · 

This is a much requested feature and would make TaskOS stand out of the crowd. So go!

• NishNish commented  · 

I'd REALLY like to use this!
        I'd use google tasks if I wasn't sharing/assigning tasks through our corporate exchange.

Would also be very handy if this could be cross platform?
        -> Our snr managers are issued iPhones, but most private phones here use Android.

• OldrichOldrich commented  · 

Would love to have this feature. Most. By the way, the gtasks synchro failed and pissed me royally, generated hundreds of duplicates. Twenty minutes of my life wasted in deleting that rubbish. Seriously considered uninstalling at that moment.

• tdoutdou commented  · 

I really like this app and have used it for about 6 months. Now I've added activesync to the mix. Anyway, if I can't sync with TaskOS I'm going to look for another app and I really don't want to......So let's get it done!

• SuzSuz commented  · 

I really like this app but really need an outlook/ exchange sync for work. I don't use google tasks-why would I if I use exchange? Anyway, please put this on the top of the list!!!! No single use app does tasks with the degree of finesse that TaskOS does. We'd pay $$ for it! Really, this not having this feature is losing you money!

• Warren OlfertWarren Olfert commented  · 

I need Exchange syncing desperately with my new Android phone. Help!

• WendyWendy commented  · 

When do you expect to sync with Outlook and Outlook Exchange? That's huge!

• SivaSiva commented  · 

Nice app. Exchange server support will highly be appreciated.

• BryBry commented  · 

Taskos is a great app that works great with my Gmail task list. However, I use the task list on my exchange system more that my Gmail. It would be great if Taskos could work with exchange.

• gbravogbravo commented  · 

I have my task list in MS Outlook, it would be nice if Taskos get synchronize with it

• SusanSusan commented  · 

I love my EVO but I need task sync with my companies exchange server in addition to keeping up with my yahoo personal account. I've downloaded Touchdown trial and I hate that it a single client mail product and that its a battery drain. I really like Taskos. I know its listed in the future enhancements. Do you have timeline on the exchange sync?

• Daniel ParkDaniel Park commented  · 

Task managing has always been a struggle for me, and considering everything i do is run off an exchange server linked to many pc's, this feature would really help me sort myself out!

• MarsMars commented  · 

I've been searching for a Task app that will sync with my company's Exchange server. I like the stock Exchange ActiveSync clients for Contacts and Calendar, and don't want to go to Touchdown just for Tasks (plus Touchdown doesn't let you group by Category - which I need) Thanks for listening.

Feedback and Knowledge Base