I suggest you ...

More complete sync with google

Synchronize is too basic. Please sync the notes, due date, multiple lists, and everything else as possible. Complete backup is important, but also I also need to see all the info in both places.

240 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoshJosh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RichRich commented  · 

Used to like taskos. unable to sync due to authentication error. Seems like a severe FUPA and am now removing it.

• Brian HoltzBrian Holtz commented  · 

Sync Failed - Authentication Error. This used to work. App apparently has been abandoned by the developer.

• Ron HaslamRon Haslam commented  · 

I love your app if I could get proper sync to Google or any other program on my computer that would be ideal

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Sync is BROKEN!!! Sync Failed - Authentication Error

• JoeJoe commented  · 

Why is this still an issue. If it is not going to be resolved can we be informed?
        Otherwise I need to find a new "To do list" app. I can not be productive with it not syncing with Google calendar/task.

• Mark MMark M commented  · 

Won't sync "authentication error". Sounds like a common problem that you need to address asap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Won't sync "authentication error". Sounds like a common problem that you need to address asap.

• BruceBruce commented  · 

App stopped syncing with Google for no apparent reason. Possibly an error in an update. Unfortunately, developer has been silent even though many users have pointed out the problem. App therefore is of little use due to both inability to sync and lack of developer response.

• KevinKevin commented  · 

oops, my last comment should have said the 29th Apr, not the 20th!

• KevinKevin commented  · 

Just got the latest update (20 Apr 13) and I still get remote server error when trying to sync to Google. (Huawia G300 Gingerbread).

• FrancescoFrancesco commented  · 

Please add a Chrome extension and/or a Gmail button to easily add and manage tasks.

• GayeGaye commented  · 

After syncing tasks between my Taskos phone app and gmail account, the tasks are duplicated multiple times. There are too many to manually delete. This is the second time this has happened.

• arnie pollardarnie pollard commented  · 

Your recent update stated taskos now has complete sync with google - how do i activate that capability ?

• John FarrarJohn Farrar commented  · 

Great App but does not sync priorities and seems to reset evey day or two, so I loose my priority sentings. Can not use it because of that. Too bad cus I really like it otherwise. John

• arnie pollardarnie pollard commented  · 

The sync from my Droid phone to my igoogle homepage just disappeared many months ago & never returned..I've tried communicating with you from the Droid a few times re this problem but gotten no response???

Simple and effective app, that I am using almost daily, but sync with Google tasks weems to be broken. A pity because everything else is just great!

• DadonwingDadonwing commented  · 

how do your get it to sync with google tasks?

• LocoRunnerLocoRunner commented  · 

great app but will not sync with google tasks. Keep getting the remote server error.

I have "two steps verification" active, and sync doesn't work. No task from my phone has been sync to Google Task. Also, multiple copies of the same task where generated on the phone after sync attempt.
        PLEASE FIX IT. App is great...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base