I suggest you ...

sync with toodledo and nirvana

Two good GTM task managers. Toodledo charges for some functions. Nirvana is currently free and in beta.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tony shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jesse Stanford commented  · 

I absolutely love TaskOS - it's simplicity and format are some of it's key strong points. I need to be able to sync it to my computer, though, and I like to use my iCal, which syncs to ToodleDo. If the two could link together... :)

• Paul Schwager commented  · 

Toodledo is a great intermediary. It will open up connectivity with other apps on other platforms. I have an Android and an iPad. My ToDo apps on the iPad sync with Toodledo and there are connectors that will connect Toodledo to Exchange, so in an indirect manner you can address several of the more popular requests with one addition :-)

Keep up the great work.

• Kris commented  · 

I too would pay for syncing with Toodledo.

• Jesse Stanford commented  · 

This is something I would be willing to pay for. I love TaskOS and the interface and can't find anything that matches it, it's so simple (meaning usable - very important :)) yet powerful. But I need it to sync with Toodledo so I can get it to sync with my desktop computer.

• Zac commented  · 

I only care about syncing with Toodledo and would switch if you offered that feature.

• Nikolai Ormazablev commented  · 

I'd pay for this feature. Currently I'm sticking with Got To Do.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Taskos looks really nice, but I need an app with Toodledo support. If it would sync with Toodledo, I'd think seriously about switching.

Feedback and Knowledge Base