I suggest you ...

Keep up the great work... This is awesome

I know you will be accomplishing these other goals but please don't loose the essence of what makes it great now with more complicated layers you don't need. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple...

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brett shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Romrell commented  · 

AGREED! your simplicity IS your competitive advantage! there are tons of other task apps but they have all been over complicated and require too much work to input tasks. Keep Taskos simple, but keep adding those "Behind the Scenes" functionality like syncing options or whatever

• Orla commented  · 

Simple and good :-)

• A commented  · 

I agree too - the simplicity and ease of use are two of the best things about the app (and the ability to easily create your own catergories is the other one!).

• David Plosk commented  · 

Can't agree more. Your app is Fast, Functional, and the UI is great. Don't lose those!

• dwhsix commented  · 

*completely* agree. Taskos' strength is its simplicity, and is why I've ended up with it after trying lots of others. Usually when I have a complicated feature-rich to-do list app, I end up spending more time tweaking my to-do list than actually getting things done on it.

• fredp commented  · 

I have spent WAY too much time checking out all the task apps. THIS ONE is the best. And no, they are not paying me to say it. But if they would, I would not refuse, LOL. They have my email address :-) Seriously, I'm all about easy-to-use interface. By far...this is the one.

• dommisse commented  · 

I love it!
        Use it aswell to write down favorite songs i hear on the radio at work , so i can buy them when i get home.
        Super APP!

• Vedran commented  · 

Yes, K.I.S.P. or keep it simple, programmer :)

• Josh commented  · 

Making the interface Intuitive is the best way to keep it simple. Many features can be added while maintaining simplicity.

Feedback and Knowledge Base