• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen Edelstein commented  · 

If you upgrade to new Taskos you lose all previously developed lists

• Ann commented  · 

I use sync with google tasks, and it only shows my main lists.
        I use all my lists, and I would like to switch between them when using taskos on my phone!

• markos commented  · 

Multiple lists is a must. It would be nice to have tags, or multiple lists. I have tried all of the different task list organizers currently available for the android. All of them currently have flaws. Taskos is my long-term hopeful vote. I like the Taskos interface the best so far. Keep up the good work.

• Jeenu commented  · 

I'd rather wish for letting multiple tags for a single task. A list is then a filter for a task, and also a task can be member of multiple lists.

• jonhosseini commented  · 

Please, please get this going as soon as possible. You will get a flood of users who are hooked on "Getting Things Done - GTD" method. They need to have Multiple Lists (Projects in the GTD lingo) and then use Categories as 'Context' in the GTD lingo. Please let us know when the multiple lists will be available.

• Dave commented  · 

I have to agree. Multiple lists is very important. It doesn't do me much good that it syncs with gtasks and google, because all of my tasks are under multiple lists. Can't the categories be separate lists?

• Andrei commented  · 

This is an awesome app, but I don't like what I'm seeing here... this suggestion is the no.1 request for months and it's not yet implemented. No offence but I think you know how to prioritize your tasks.

• Maciek commented  · 

Your app is really needed on the market. Can't believe Google haven't issued one by itself yet.
        Anyway: it will be much much much more useful when it supports multiple lists!
        Grat job, btw.

• Adam commented  · 

I also love to be able to have multiple widgets each linking to a different list

• Josh commented  · 

Please Gmail sync the multiple lists including all notes, due dates, etc. Totally synced means a lost phone can be restored. It is also easier to enter some items from the computer while in Gmail. Thanks.

• Josh commented  · 

Multiple list tabs is a good way to categorize tasks. Each list can be a category and can be selected very easily. Please also allow the multiple lists to be COMBINED into one list with color coding to distinguish the lists. Each list would have its own tab but the combined lists would be in additional tabs. An option to show/hide the uncombined list tabs would also be nice. One more thing, to keep the tabs simple, please add an option to make done items drop to the bottom of the same list and eliminate the done list tab. Keep up the awesome work. Thanks.

• Charles commented  · 

Allow the user to display only a single category if desired. When I'm at work, I only want to display the tasks in the category "Work", at home, "Home", etc. Also, allow the user to create custom categories. For instance, "Sales" or "Orders".

• Jenni commented  · 

I would like to either sort by date or be able to put tasks into folders. Otherwise, this is the best app I have found. Love the Speach to Text function!!

• Clymmer commented  · 

Or at least filter by category. However for that to work, we'd probably need to be able to assign multiple categories to each task, so you could tag a task as "Work" + "Project 1" for sorting/filtering.

• ultor commented  · 

there could be a shopping list, a work list, a todo list at home, etc...

Feedback and Knowledge Base